Sunday, September 20, 2009

Healthcare Drama and Camp David

My fellow Americans, sorry I haven't updated you recently. I have been a bit under the weather and am finally feeling up to par. So here we go.

I've been getting a lot of crap over my recent health care proposal, especially from Mr. Joe Wilson of South Carolina. If you haven't heard or seen on YouTube by now he doesn't quite agree with my stance on socialized heath care. Well I feel that if we came up with a plan where everyone was covered by some kind of insurance our nation would not only be healthier but also our people would have more money because they wouldn't be spending it on something that the government could provide for them. Health insurance is very expensive and unfortunately not all companies can provide full coverage for their employees. I feel that if we all approach this situation with an open mind we can come to some sort of agreement where both sides are happy and in the end we will have a happier and healthier nation.

On a lighter note, I spent most of my recent time being sick at Camp David. This place is bad ass. I have my own pool there, a tennis court, and a huge entertainment room with tons of old school arcade games like Pac-Man. Unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy any of these luxuries because I was sick but when I do you will hear all about it.

Until next time, stay proud and remember, my job is tough so give me a break!

2 comments:

  1. i must agree with u Mr.President in regards to your health care policy that you are trying to propose. I think its a great idea for your people to be insured and have some form of health care provider. this indeed will help the nation fight against diseases. when everyone can go see their provider without the problem of thinking how to pay the provider that's a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just overheard yet another poor and feverish student tell another one, "I can't go to the doctor. I don't have insurance." It's really common and sad that a lot of my students can't get the care they need. Looking forward to a better world and soon.

    ReplyDelete